Eventful, full of sporty action, nestled among a fascinating mountain world – those are the hallmarks of the super-summer options around and on the Silvretta. What goes in winter, also goes in summer – at least in Ischgl: With the multitude of activities you will hardly find the time to relax.
Bikers will believe they’re in paradise here – no wonder with the incredible number of routes, trails and tours. The ultimate mountain bike region will delight you. Prefer scaling the summits on foot rather than by bike? Excellent, because Ischgl is the ideal starting point for top-hikes. Be it leisurely outings in the afternoon, challenging day walks or multi-day tours with overnight stays in comfortable lodges – in Ischgl no hiking-dream remains unfulfilled.
Silvretta Card Premium:
- from 16/06/2023 to 15/10/2023 the Silvretta Card Premium directly when checking in
- all operating cable cars in the Paznaun valley and Samnaun
- all operating cable cars in Montafon/Brandnertal
- all public transport in the Paznaun valley and Montafon (to St. Anton in Montafon)
- the Silvretta High Alpine Road (with pre-check-in also on the day of arrival)
- For stays of 3 nights or longer: free bike transport on all operating cable cars (1 bike transport per cable car/day)
- Bike Unlimited: 30 % discount on the “Bike Unlimited” card of the individual cable cars
- Skyfly: 25 % one-time discount
- H20 Adventure: 20 % discount on all tours
- select attractions of the Summer & Autumn Guide